Luck plays a major part in all our lives. I have often tried to fathom the mystery that is luck. Different people have their own interpretation of luck. I have read many book and seen many movies to form my opinion of luck. Can it be changed ? Can it be enforced upon you ? These are many question that baffle and intrigue us.
So far I am come to a tangible conclusion on what is Luck and how it plays and affects our life.
Without a doubt, The main protagonist in Luck is our mind. That is what forms the major principles to learn what is luck and how it can be changed. Winning a lottery, meeting your spouse, landing that hot job is all that affects our lives in a big way. And we presume that its Luck that is behind all this. True !
If you have seen the movie Donnie Darko, you will have some notion of how there is a force that drives us to do something. That is the life force. Your destiny. Your are pulled to do certain things that are spontaneous which has rippled effects on your further actions and destiny. How to chose to act or the decisions you make decides your fate. I think you have an inkling where I am going with this.
What if there is a way you can enforce these actions you take which turns out favourable for you ? Is it possible ? I have done a lot of research to find out.
First let me point out the methods that gives you a hint of how the foreseeable future might be.
They are Astrology, Tarrot, Horoscope, Numerology, Palm reading, psychic readings, etc. You will be surprised how accurate some of these methods can be. Personally I have tried all of these. Before I start, let me tell you that there is big disadvantage to all of these methods. When someone tell you your future using one of this method, you have a tendency to connect the dots in your life to what you heard. Sometimes, your mind may also make the things happen of what your hear. So the best approach is to let things happen on their own and not be too tilted to these things.
So lets start with the principles of Luck. I will enlist the four principles first and then we will take this up in subsequent posts since no one likes to read a lengthy blog.
The principles are
So far I am come to a tangible conclusion on what is Luck and how it plays and affects our life.
Without a doubt, The main protagonist in Luck is our mind. That is what forms the major principles to learn what is luck and how it can be changed. Winning a lottery, meeting your spouse, landing that hot job is all that affects our lives in a big way. And we presume that its Luck that is behind all this. True !
If you have seen the movie Donnie Darko, you will have some notion of how there is a force that drives us to do something. That is the life force. Your destiny. Your are pulled to do certain things that are spontaneous which has rippled effects on your further actions and destiny. How to chose to act or the decisions you make decides your fate. I think you have an inkling where I am going with this.
What if there is a way you can enforce these actions you take which turns out favourable for you ? Is it possible ? I have done a lot of research to find out.
First let me point out the methods that gives you a hint of how the foreseeable future might be.
They are Astrology, Tarrot, Horoscope, Numerology, Palm reading, psychic readings, etc. You will be surprised how accurate some of these methods can be. Personally I have tried all of these. Before I start, let me tell you that there is big disadvantage to all of these methods. When someone tell you your future using one of this method, you have a tendency to connect the dots in your life to what you heard. Sometimes, your mind may also make the things happen of what your hear. So the best approach is to let things happen on their own and not be too tilted to these things.
So lets start with the principles of Luck. I will enlist the four principles first and then we will take this up in subsequent posts since no one likes to read a lengthy blog.
The principles are
- Maximize your chance opportunities
- Listen to your lucky hunches
- Expect good fortune
- Turn Bad luck into good luck
We will discuss what these principles are in detail in my next post cross referencing these with the ideas and opinions I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment